As a patient, you have the responsibility:
- To ask questions about any part of the plan of care that you do not understand.
- To protect the equipment from fire, water, theft or other damage while it is in your possession.
- To use the equipment for the purpose for which it was prescribed, following instructions provided for use, handling, care, safety, and cleaning.
- To supply us with needed insurance information necessary to obtain payments for services and assume responsibility for charges not covered. You are responsible for settlement in full of your account. To forward payment sent to you in lieu of services we provided.
- To be at home for scheduled service visits or notify us in advance to make other arrangements.
- To notify us immediately of:
- Equipment failure, damage, or need of supplies.
- Any change in your prescription or physician.
- Any change or loss in insurance coverage.
- Any change in address or telephone number, whether permanent or temporary.
- Discontinued equipment or services.
- To be respectful of the property owned by our company and considerate of our personnel.
- To contact us if you acquire an infectious disease during the time we provide services.